Welcome Upon arrival at London Heathrow international airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer to hotel.Check in into hotel and relax for the day or enjoy city at your own pace and comfort
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. To Kensington Palace, former home of Diana, Princess of Wales. We'll see the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial.We head to St James' Park and Buckingham Palace to see the colourful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. Accompanied by a military band, a detachment of the Queen's Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace to change with the old guard.Inclusions :
-Personal Audio Headset
-Pick up from hotel in the morning
Built high above the River Thames, Windsor Castle has been home to the Royal Family for 900 years and is still an Official Residence of the Queen. We visit the magnificent State Apartments*, still used for State occasions and Royal receptions. Take some time to explore the castle grounds and the fourteenth-century St. George's Chapel, one of the most beautiful examples of medieval church architecture in England and a burial place of kings and queens, including Henry VIII and his third wife Jane Seymour.Clouded in mystery, the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is an amazing feat of engineering and the most important prehistoric site in England, but beyond its archaeological significance and possible astronomical role, Stonehenge is also a place of spiritual importance. Early legends link it with Merlin and King Arthur, but over the last hundred years the midsummer sunrise has attracted pagan groups and followers of the Ancient Order of Druids.We also visit the beautiful Georgian City of Bath and take you on a panoramic tour of some of the finest architectural sights in Europe, including Bath Abbey, the Circus, Assembly Rooms and the famous Pulteney Bridge. Explore the Roman Baths, built around thermal springs, which have been supplying water for over 2,000 years. In Roman times a great Temple was built next to the sacred spring - the waters were believed to have healing properties and attracted visitors from across the Roman Empire.Inclusions-Entrance to Windsor Castle
-Entrance to Stonehenge
-Entrance to the Roman Baths
-Personal Audio Headset
Bicester Village is home to over 130 designer outlet boutiques set around delightful open-air pedestrianised streets, offering up to 60 per cent off previous seasons’ collections from the world’s leading fashion and lifestyle brand names including, Anya Hindmarch, Bally, Cath Kidston, Church’s, DKNY, Hugo Boss, Matthew Williamson, Rupert Sanderson, Salvatore Ferragamo, Samsonite, Ted Baker and Temperley London.Set in Oxfordshire, close to the idyllic Cotswolds, Bicester Village is approximately one hour from London.Inclusions
-Coach Transfer from London to Bicester Village
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. To Kensington Palace, former home of Diana, Princess of Wales. We'll see the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial.We head to St James' Park and Buckingham Palace to see the colourful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. Accompanied by a military band, a detachment of the Queen's Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace to change with the old guard. Then have a chance to enjoy lunch at a traditional London Pub.
We take you on a guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral, Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece with its magnificent dome. The Cathedral was rebuilt after the Great Fire of London in 1666. In recent years it has seen the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, to Lady Diana Spencer and, more recently, the thanksgiving services for both the Diamond Jubilee and 80th Birthday of Her Majesty the Queen.Climb 259 steps up the dome and you will find The Whispering Gallery, which runs around the interior of the Dome. It gets its name from a charming quirk in its construction, which makes a whisper against its walls audible on the opposite side.
Then the The Tower of London and Crown Jewels Founded by William the Conqueror in 1066-7 and enlarged by successive sovereigns, the Tower of London is one of the world's most famous and spectacular fortresses. Over the past 1000 years it has been a Royal Palace, an armoury and a place of imprisonment and execution. The Beefeaters who guard the Tower will regale you with stories of its past. We will visit the Crown Jewels, including the magnificent solid-gold crown used at the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, the enormous Cullinan diamonds and the extraordinary Koh-I-Noor.Inclusions-Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
-Entrance to the Tower of London
-Personal Audio Headset
Enjoy Half Day At Leisure In London
Today After breakfast , check out from hotel and proceed to Airport. Return home happily and share wonderful memories with your family and friends
|Big Ben||Windsor Castle||The View At The Shard||Buckingham Palace|
|Westminister Abbey||Stonehenge||Windsor Castle||Bath City|
|Bicester Village||St Paul Cathedral||The Tower Of London||The View At The Shard|
- 6 Night's accommodation in London at the Holiday Inn Express London-Royal Docks, Docklands
- Meals as specified with selected hotels
- All tours and sightseeing as per the itienarary and are operated on shared basis
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Note : THIS IS A NON-REFUNDABLE PACKAGE. ONCE BOOKED YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY REFUND.NO AMENDMENT, NO CANCELLATION, NO POSTPONEMENT WOULD BE POSSIBLE.
- Airfare & Visas
- Overseas travel Insurance
- Porterage , tipping at hotels and during tours
- Any personal expenses such as laundry , telephone , Minibar consumption at hotel etc
- Any entrance charges or optional tours etc
- City tax is not included in the package which needs to be paid directly to the hotel
- Anything which is not mentioned in the head called Package Inclusions
|City||Selected Hotels||Star Raiting||No. of Nights|
|London||Holiday Inn Express London
Royal Docks, Docklands
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1200 hrs noon but at some hotels it is 1400 hrs.
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel,transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
- The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of confirmation of the booking. This price is based on the current rate of exchange.
- No refund for unutilized services
- Package rates are valid as per the above mentioned validity dates and for the room category specified. Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid.
- Above rates are based on your given details, if there is any add on or reduction in PAX then rates may change as per Final Number of PAX
- The SIC Tours which doesnt include the Hotel pick up and drop off will begin from the City centre area only. As a preactise in the Destination a Customer has to reach the tour starting point and get the voucher validate before starting a tour.
- Total Cost: INR 59999 (Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis)
- Tour Name: Exciting Day Excursions From London